cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar ICX7150-C12 Switch unable to reset after power outage SYST light orange

Ch823
New Contributor

Hello,

My switch is not sending power to any of my equipment. The SYST light is orange and I have read through the forums and tried factory resetting with no luck. I am not to familiar with Putty and have also tried those steps looking through the forums. Is there any other way I can get help with this?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Ch823 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

As you have performed the software recovery to the Switch which is already of 08.0.90 or later. However, you could Upgrade your Switch to the latest version.

Could you please share a full screenshot showing the information?

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23

None of those passwords worked. Do I need to factory rest them so we can start from the beginning?

Disregard last message. 
master AP version - 200.9.10.4.212

2nd AP - 200.9.10.4.212

I am getting this error for the switch. Do I upgrade the same way it was brought back online? If so are the steps exactly the same and which versions should I upload to the switch?

thank you. 

Ch823
New Contributor

IMG_2888.jpeg

Hi @Ch823 

Thank you for the response and for sharing the requested information.

As you mentioned, your Unleashed Access Points are on an version 200.9.10.4.212 which is a older one. This may be the reason you are unable to log into your Unleashed Application from your smartphone.

We suggest you upgrade your ALL RUCKUS R510 Access Points to version 200.14.6.1.203 which is recently released.

Please refer to the below videos for the Upgrade process:

RUCKUS Unleashed Online and Local Firmware Upgrade Configuration using Browser UI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kasvo2S3fhc&t=217s

Please refer to the below video showing the process of Local Upgrade. (If online Upgrade does not work)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCqiH2Aoxlk&t=66s

Please refer to the below screenshot to download the file for Local Upgrade.

Once you upgrade your ALL Access Points, please uninstall the Unleashed application and install the updated one. And try to log in.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.