cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue after firmware updates

Fame-23
New Contributor

After updating the firmware through Unleashes. There is no power coming through to the aps. I tried the troubleshooting steps and still having the same issue. I was able to find the ip for the switch but can’t login. I have tried the admin user names and passwords, no luck. I have also tried some of the upgrade steps but PuTTY can’t locate the switch. What am I missing?

13 REPLIES 13

Hi @Fame-23 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

As per the case description, I could understand that your APs do not have power after an upgrade.

We will check some configurations on the Switch, please follow the below steps to check the same.

Please follow the below steps and help us with the queries,

1. To check this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

2. Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

show inline power

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

It is not allowing me to login. The only login I have ever used was 

admin

password

57A50110-B10A-445C-881D-D233136EB58C.jpeg

Hi @Fame-23 

Thank you for the response. 

Please try to login in Putty application as described in the 2nd link of previous post.

Could you please try to log in with Switch default credentials with the combination shown below:

Username: super

Password: sp-admin

Also, try different combinations as shown in the below screenshot:

You could try the Telnet and SSH option to log in to CLI (Putty)- Please refer below

SSH- Port 22

Telnet – Port 23

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.