cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet issues with Ruckus & AT&T

bbradley01
New Contributor

Hello, 

I have a Lennar home with a Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P Switch, 2 R510 aps and a Ruckus T300 outdoor AP. 

Recently, our internet has been temporarily going out multiple times a day. We have AT&T fiber and the gateway status will turn solid red or will blink red or white. Sometimes it will fix itself and other times I will need to reset the modem. 

I had an AT&T tech out and he said the problem must be from the Ruckus switch because everything shows normal on his side and he even replaced the modem but the problem continued. I was skeptical of this answer because when the internet goes out, I still maintain connection to the ruckus network and the status lights remain green on the APs. However, I turned the switch off and used the gateway’s built in WiFi and have not had an internet interruption since 

I do need the switches and APs to have household coverage, however, so I am looking for anything I can do to troubleshoot this. 

thank you,

31 REPLIES 31

As of right now, the problem seems to be fixed. I will write back if the issue reappears. 

thank you for your help!

Shouldn’t have replied so soon, the internet went out again. Same issue. It is causing the modem/gateway to reset or stop working. 

Hello @bbradley01 ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Although it is not happening as frequently now, I am still getting interruptions at least once a day. 

Hello @bbradley01 ,

Greetings!

Thank you for the response shared.

From the response you shared, I understand that you are still facing issues connecting to Ruckus network.

Could you please confirm the status of the IP Passthrough?

Also, please share the screenshot to confirm if the IP Passthrough is disabled.

Also, could you please confirm if you have performed factory reset when the IP pass through is disabled?

Please share the screenshots or error (if any) and kindly answer to my queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.