cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet issues after power outage

DubV52
New Contributor

We lost power a few nights ago and ever since our internet has not been working.  Router, modem and signal to the house have all been checked and confirmed are working.  The ICX switch is up and running but is not providing the connectivity we had before.  Loading issues, very slow etc.. I also tried following the steps that were posted for similar issues and not having success with Putty.

19 REPLIES 19

Hello @DubV52 ,

Thank you for the response.

I understand that you have accessed the IP address of the Switch using Fing app.

Once we identify the IP address of the Switch proceed to access the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch using a Web Browser.

Please click on Login option and try to access the Switch GUI using the login credentials.

Switch default credentials will be as mentioned below.

Username: super

Password: sp-admin

If the above credentials don’t work, you can try the default credential combinations below as well.

These usernames and passwords are key sensitive, please use capital letters where necessary.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I have done this and tried every password combination at the log in prompt.  None of them work.

Hello @DubV52 ,

Thank you for the response.

I understand that you tried all of the default password combinations; however, it didn’t work.

I would request you to please login to CLI of the Switch using the Telnet option.

We do not need any login credentials to access CLI using the Telnet option.

FIGURE 3 Accessing CLI using the Telnet option

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Once you are able to access the CLI of the switch, you may follow the article posted in the previous post to fix the SPR issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Tried this also, I've read the directions, this was actually the first method I tried to avoid using the password option.  I filled out the fields as you highlighted in yellow click Open.  I then get an error that says Network error: Connection refused.

test