cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indoor Ruckus not connecting to Wi-Fi

JSamuels
New Contributor

I recently turned off the power to my master bedroom to install some lights and with that it turned off my router and ruckus devices on my ceiling. After turning the power back on my ruckus device downstairs won’t respond and allow Wi-Fi connection to be used. How do I go about fixing this? 

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @JSamuels 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the detailed information you shared.

Please note that CTL light will be only on the ONE Access Point which acts as a Master.

If 2.4G and 5G lights are amber, it states that the connectivity is up and there are no devices/clients connected. When any device/client connects to the 2.4 or 5G radio the lights turn green. Please refer to the below link for more information about the light status of the RUCKUS R510 Access Point.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498F...

As you mentioned one of your Access Points is not letting you connect to the Wi-Fi. Do you see any behavior like websites not loading, slow/Intermittent Internet connection, etc., via it?

Could you please unplug and plug the Access Points ethernet cables from the Switch and plug them back and check? You can plug them in any 1 in-12 ports as highlighted in the screenshot below.

Please let me know the answers to the above queries and check if unplugging/plugging back resolves the issue.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.