cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icx7150 c12 router no device connected

Wanjunzhi
New Contributor

the unleash app installed and is working, but it shows a pending switch: Icx7150 c12 router no device connected.  When I clicked it, it asked username and password, I use “super” and “sp-admin” they are still sowing the information of the pending switch…. It seems the laptop connected to the AP; but my iPhone can never connected.

how to solve the problem?

26 REPLIES 26

BenBeck

Hey @Wanjunzhi 

Are you in a Lennar home? Please confirm so I can direct this discussion properly. 

Ben Beck, RCNA, RCNI, Principal Technical Support Engineer
support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

thank you Ben. Yes, it’s Lennar home.

Hello there, I hope to find you well I am facing exactly the same problem you have, my ICX7150-C12 have no IP and appears as No connected devices. I was doing my best to follow the directions provided but I am completely clueless. Since this happened my internet is not working properly and many apps are not working well. I would like to know if you was able to fix it by yourself, and otherwise what can I do ? Thank you very much in advance.

Yarenis

Hi @Wanjunzhi 

Can you confirm if from the Unleashed APP even if it's pending, the name of the switch it's showing as ICX7150-C12-Router instead of ICX7150-C12-Switch

Yarenis_0-1669756989349.png

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired