cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icx 7150 pending no ip

samuelsnipes
New Contributor

I’m having an issue with my switch box ever sense we had a power outage. 

35 REPLIES 35

I can login the app but just not the switch

Hello @samuelsnipes ,

Thank you for sharing the information and the screenshots.

From the below screenshot you shared, I understand that the Switch starts running on the Routing code (SPR). The Switch should run on the Switching code (SPS) to avoid these issues for Lennar home users. Due to a power outage/power spike, the Switch boots up on the other partition which may be running on a ‘Routing Code’ results in causing this issue.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to fix the SPR issue using Command Line Interface(CLI)

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150-C12P-...

Please use this VIDEO LINK as referencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eem1IBgYaWc

Also, please use the below combination as the default Switch credentials.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

It looks like primary and secondary have SPR file. If I don’t see a SPS then how can I load?

When I type show flash pri code and sec code both are SPR. On the instructions one of them is SPS

Hello @samuelsnipes ,

Greetings!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

From the information you shared,  I understand that your Switch is running on Routing code (SPR) and both partitions are on the Routing code (SPR). In order to bring both Partitions on the Switching code (SPS) we need to upgrade the switch. 

Could you please share the output of the command show flash to confirm the current version of the Switch?

Please share the screenshot if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.