cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icx 7150 has no power. Looking to replace

prestonpowell
New Contributor

After power outage icx 7150 not power up. I have followed other forum suggestions and still no success.  Currently all smart devices for home are currently not working because of the issue. Looking to replace.

9 REPLIES 9

Hello @prestonpowell ,

Thank you for the response.

I understand that you are facing issues while trying to share the pictures and videos and is asking for permission to upload.

Could you please confirm if you are trying to upload the video and pictures in the Google drive(not in the Community portal) as it already has permission to upload the video?

Please upload the pictures and videos on the drive mentioned below:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Thank you. It's uploaded 

Hello @prestonpowell ,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Could you please review the EXAMPLE VIDEOS and replicate the shooting style accordingly?

Show the plug of the ICX-7150-C12P Switch being connected to a working outlet. Simultaneously, display the light status on the switch.

Thank you once again.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

New videos uploaded 

Hi @prestonpowell ,

Greetings of the day!!!

Thank you for sharing the requested PICTURES and a VIDEO.

Based on the troubleshooting done, your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering up even after connecting it to working power outlet, and when plugged in, all lights are off. However, the failure persists. This Switch unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL), and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.