cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX7150 has no power at all

Nckharel
New Contributor

Yes, Chandani, this is working set up. Whatever this happening, it is  after power outage. I checked my breaker box it was tripped. First I notice my door bell is didn’t work than my wall AP has no lights at all.Then all this ruckus device has no power. after I reconnect the power. First it blink all the amber (yellow light) once, after no power on the device. I do have two AP on wall there is no power at all. Here is the attachments are below:- Thank you, response are really appreciated

IMG_6450.jpeg

IMG_6451.jpeg

IMG_6453.jpeg

IMG_6454.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

Orlando_Elias
RUCKUS Team Member

Hey, try connecting the wire of the APs into different ports in the ICX, in the picture we can't see any device connecting to it. However, It's likely the ICX switch might have some configuration loss caused by the reload, so you can check this KB for more information to recover it.

In the worst case, it could flash damage due to the power outage, if the configuration is correct and this issue persisted after multiple reboots, try resetting the ICX to factory defaults. If the issue persisted, it's likely there is a POE circuit issue and you would need a replacement for this device.

With regards,
--
Orlando Elias
Technical Support

Imran_ruckus

admin test

Hi @Nckharel 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering up.

Please follow the below steps to fix this issue:

First, we will try to reset the Switch as described below:

1. Please try to disconnect from the Power outlet the ICX-7150 and reconnect.

2. Please try to press the reset button using a paper click or a small stick 

• Remove power from the switch.
  • Press and hold the Reset button while applying power to the switch.
  • After all the system LEDs flash amber, release the Reset button.

Below is the Guide and Videos link for your reference:

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-D3B5DB74-53A7-4F8D-82F9-6EB600879EE...

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4

IF RESET IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE TRY TO RESET YOUR SWITCH MULTIPLE TIMES AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.