Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.
Hope you are doing well!!!
Thank you for the detailed information you shared,
As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P is not powering up.
Apologies, we cannot replace the Switch till we confirm it is a hardware issue.
Could you please let us know?
- For how long have you been facing this issue?
- On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture)
- Please make sure the Ethernet cable is connected to anyone in the 12 ports shown in the picture below:
- Also please Make sure it is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source.
- May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch?
Please refer to the below guide for connection setup:
Most common Setups for Lennar homes users
Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and connections.
Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.
Lennar Home Community.