cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX7150-C12P-2X1G not powering up

rmarot
New Contributor

I have a Lennar home in a smart neighborhood where every house has the ICX7150-C12P-2X1G.  Mine is no longer powering up and my neighbor mentioned that this device has a lifetime warranty as his failed as well. He called Ruckus, opened a case, worked with support to prove that the device is faulty and won't power up and received a new one and returned the faulty one.  How do I initiate that process ?

3 REPLIES 3

Imran_ruckus

Hi rmarot

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared,

As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P is not powering up.

Apologies, we cannot replace the Switch till we confirm it is a hardware issue.

Could you please let us know?

1. For how long have you been facing this issue?
  2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture)

Imran_ruckus_0-1676419459933.jpeg

1. Please make sure the Ethernet cable is connected to anyone in the 12 ports shown in the picture below:

Imran_ruckus_1-1676419459966.png

1. Also please Make sure it is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source.
  2. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch?

Please refer to the below guide for connection setup:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Imran_ruckus_2-1676419459984.png

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and connections.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Could you please let us know?

1. I've had this switch and 2 access points (1 for first floor, 1 for 2nd floor) in my home for multiple years now..no changes have been made to the setup..all WAPSs are plugged in the same place they have been for years.  The power failed on it 1 week ago..it no longer lights up nor powers my access points.no lights whatsoeverno lights whatsoeverIMG_6676.jpegIMG_9367.jpgDevice is plugged in to same powerstrip as other devices that work..swapping outlets doesn't solve the issueDevice is plugged in to same powerstrip as other devices that work..swapping outlets doesn't solve the issue

No lights turn on at all as you can see in the above pictures

Hi rmarot

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Based on the troubleshooting done and the pictures you shared, you confirmed that the Switch is not receiving any Power even after checking the power cable and other connections, the failure persists. This Switch Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL) and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the below steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

Imran_ruckus_0-1676503956182.png

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.