cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150-c12p is running Routing code cannot fix

AArthriticGamer
New Contributor II

I believe that this is my issue, but I cannot get into the ICX7150 to fix it. If my AP is attached to the 7150 when I try to log in I get the message "This site can’t be reached". If I unplug the AP from the 7150 then I can get to it using the IP address, but no password will let me in. I have all the symptoms of this being my problem, but I cannot fix it. 

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Success! My network is up and running with the switch and 2 APs.

Basically I used puTTY to connect to my switch using Telnet. Then I followed the steps in the "How to Upgrade a Switch ICX-7150-C12P using a USB flash drive" instructions. After I updated to Version:08.0.95hT211 (SPS08095h.bin) the switch took close to 15 minutes to reboot. After reboot I had to use SSH to get back to the switch. Telnet no longer worked.

I'm happy to help anyone else who has a similar problem.

Randy

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Success! My network is up and running with the switch and 2 APs.

Basically I used puTTY to connect to my switch using Telnet. Then I followed the steps in the "How to Upgrade a Switch ICX-7150-C12P using a USB flash drive" instructions. After I updated to Version:08.0.95hT211 (SPS08095h.bin) the switch took close to 15 minutes to reboot. After reboot I had to use SSH to get back to the switch. Telnet no longer worked.

I'm happy to help anyone else who has a similar problem.

Randy

I have the same issue; however, I have a macbook air... So I am unable to use flash drives and when I ssh into switch, it asks for a password.  I tried all of the passwords they suggested; however, nothing work.  I have three APs and the switch. 

Hi @mrq201 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Apologies for the inconvenience, as this case is raised by @AArthriticGamer which is very old and now closed, I will be assisting you with your own post/case you have raised. (Please refer to the link below)

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Routing-Code-Issues/m-p/6428...

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.