cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150 c12p Connecting (discovery)

jedy52
New Contributor

After doing a software recovery using the guided links and videos on youtube.

On my unleash app.  Port switch still shows discovery... been 1hr..  what are the next steps???

System Light and Pwr is green.  3 of my  AP R510 working but only on 2.4ghz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @jedy52 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Apologies, as I see from the screenshot you shared, your RUCKUS Switch isn’t getting upgraded as per the process. You have used Switch IP Address in place of TFTP IP Address (Please refer to the below screenshot). Please use the TFTP IP Address in the command. (command- ‘copy tftp flash <tftp ip address> SPS08095gufi.bin primary').

It should look like as shown in the below screenshot.

Please follow the below steps as shown in the screenshot.

1. Browse and select the Upgrade folder containing .bin file. (192.168.0.2 is the TFTP IP address in the below example, please use your TFTP IP address in same place)

2. Click on ‘Show Dir’>>select 1st file>>hit copy

3. Open the CLI/Telnet and type the below command and copy the SPS08095gufi.bin file by right click on the mouse. (Ex: copy tftp flash <ip address> <right click> primary) Press Enter and now your tftp image will start copying.

copy tftp flash <tftp ip address> SPS08095gufi.bin primary

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29

jedy52
New Contributor

IMG_1671.jpeg

jedy52
New Contributor

Do i have to connect to the console switch with both usbc and rj45 cables to do this upgrade?   We can try tom.   Thanks for today

Hi @jedy52 

As we discussed on the Private chat your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch has been upgraded to the latest stable version. Also, Unleashed issues are now resolved. Now your Unleashed system is stable, and you can log into the Unleashed application successfully on your smartphone.

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Have a great weekend ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

jedy52
New Contributor

Imran,

Unfortunately we just had ISP outage... i was about to do the upgrade then my internet went down...

IMG_1667.jpg

once system is restored.... i will try to perform the SPS08095g patch update.  Be right back later... appreciate your patience...

Hi @jedy52 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Sure, please perform the upgrade at your convenience and let me know if you are stuck at any step during the process to assist you in completing it.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi