cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150-C12P will not stay on -blinks green then powers off

Caryn740
New Contributor

I have a Lennar smart home built in 2018. My ICX 7150-C12P will not stay powered on. When I unplug it in the green light blinks once then it immediately powers off. It will not stay on. I have read all of the troubleshooting posts but nothing has resolved my issue. I was told that I need to request an RMA. Please advise how I should proceed. Thank you. 

12 REPLIES 12

Caryn740
New Contributor

Hello! I still need assistance regarding my ICX 7150-C12P. 

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Caryn740

Thank you for reaching us

• Could you please help us with picture of front panel of the switch when powered on ?
  • Is the switch continuously rebooting or after sometime is it going to a mode where it is dead and unable to power on ?
  • Could you please help us with front panel picture of the AP ? 

Please run through the below link which will help you connect to the switch using console cable.

Once you have console access to the switch try the below steps

• Reboot the switch and press "b" continuously
  • Check if the switch is going to boot OS mode which will look like "7150ICX_boot>"
  • Then run "boot_secondary" and check if you can boot from secondary image. 

Check if using above method the switch will boot up or does it still show same behavior

Thanks 

Hi @Caryn740 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not working.

On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let me know the answers to ALL the above queries or let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

20240103_213635.jpg