cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150 C12P no power

AndrewFilson
New Contributor

I have a ICX 7150-C12P that stopped working in the middle of the day and will not power on. I have tried to reset it multiple times but the lights dont come on at all. I have tried to connect it directly to my Mac where I was able to download and install the serial drivers but the device will not respond to terminal commands. 

Lights pop on for a quick moment then nothing... 

I think I need to RMA this device. I tried to start that with the chat "fetch" service but not sure that was done properly. Any additional service/support would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you , 

Andrew Filson

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @AndrewFilson 

Thanks for your response.

The access has been already given to the drive link. So please try to upload the video of the switch connected to the power outlet as mentioned in the previous posts.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Its been up loaded.

Hi @AndrewFilson 

Thanks for the information,

Based on the troubleshooting done, seems that the switch and the access points are not powering up even after factory reset, checking cable connections, this unit should be RMA (return merchandise authorization) in simple words replace it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL) and paste it into the chat to start unit replacement.

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community