cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need Warranty support after Ruckus ICX 7150 has suffered a hardware failure.

Reospark
New Contributor

Lennar Home. My ICX 7150 has failed. Probably due to the power outage. I need a new one. I tried to file a claim.  After entering all the information I received an automated response that my serial # is not registered.  Is there a way to speak with a human?   

7 REPLIES 7

HI @Reospark 

Thanks for the update no worries at all ! 

Based on your troubleshooting you have done  , since there are no lights on the ICX 7150-12P, ensured is connected to a well know power outlet this unit must be RMA ( return merchandise authorization ) in simple words replace it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post and paste it into the chat to start unit replacement.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

I have established a case. I went back into the chat and tried to input my information for the RMA. I checked and rechecked my shipping information. However it keeps giving me an error message and I can't see any errors. So Fetch just keeps asking me for the shipping info.  I don't even know if I should be doing that or if, now that I have a case established, I will receive communications from Support. I find this whole process very challenging  and frustrating for me. Can you help me out?

Please use the chat option, from there a representative will assist you.

Yarenis_0-1668039950750.png

PREVIEW