cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't have access to the Ruckus Unleashed App for my R510 Access Points - No email is linked

Fkfamily
New Contributor

As stated in the title. I have 4 Ruckus R510 access points in my home. Recently I was attempting to login to the Unleashed application on my phone, however I am unable to successfully log in with any of my normal user/password combinations. I also do not have an email linked as it says there is no account found associated with my email address. I don't know what admin user and password was created at the time of setup - and the generic one I have attempted does not work either (UN: admin \ PW:sp-admin)

Based on my researched it looks to be that I have to factory reset the access points, however I am trying to avoid that as 2 of the 4 are located on high ceilings and it is not an easy task. I am trying to avoid factory resetting these if possible and am looking for a solution to login to the unleashed app.

In the event there is not option but to factory reset the access points, do I need to reset all 4, or can I reset 1 and that will be sufficient to recreate the Username and Password for the access points? I can just create the wifi network name and password as the one I have currently, will that allow for the access points to communicate successfully and I would be able to just reset 1 and not all 4?

Lastly, these access points do not give anywhere near the speeds that I get from the ISP modem/router that is provided, I currently have AT&T fiber 1000MPS and am getting 100-200 via the access points and 600-800 via the ISP modem/router provided. Is there any known issues for this? If not, can you please advise why these access points aren't functioning as intended?

Please advise the path of least resistance. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4