cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to access my ruckus account and I believe the router is interfering with my internet.

Ro
New Contributor

I am having connection issues with my internet and my provider ATT said they see no issue on their end however I have another router which they cannot access to check for issues. The router in question is the Ruckus router which I can't even access. Each time I try I get a message stating I am not connected to unleash network. Got to settings? I have done that yet I keep getting the same message. I am not sure where to go from here. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Ro 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please ignore it. It is a normal behavior and does not impact the connectivity.

Please follow the upgrade process as explained.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

35 REPLIES 35

Hi @Ro 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hello Imran, 

Nothing has changed. Anything connected to the Ruckus is not working. I am not sure what else I am supposed to do. 

Thank you. 

Hi @Ro 

Greetings,

Thank you for your correspondence and the provided update.

We kindly request confirmation regarding the connection setup to the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch, ensuring it is configured in the following sequence: Router or Modem-Router > RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P > Access Points. Could you please verify this topology for accuracy?

If the setup aligns with the aforementioned description, we may need to review specific configurations within the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch. To facilitate this, we kindly request your assistance in following the outlined steps below:

1. To diagnose the issue, it is imperative to ascertain the current IP address assigned to the ICX-7150-C12P switch by your local router. 

We recommend utilizing an IP scanner on your local network to expedite the identification process. For detailed instructions, please refer to the guide provided: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-find-the-IP-Address-o...

2. Once the IP address of the switch has been determined, please proceed with remote access to the device's Command Line Interface (CLI). 

For guidance on accessing the CLI of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch, please refer to the provided documentation: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-access-the-Command-Li...

Upon successful access to the CLI, the prompt should resemble one of the following:

ICX7150-C12 Router> or

ICX7150-C12 Switch> 

Kindly execute the following commands upon logging in to the CLI and provide the output:
enable
show version
show flash

Please share the output of the aforementioned commands or any encountered errors along with relevant screenshots, if applicable. 

Should you have any inquiries or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @Ro 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @Ro 

Greetings! 

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi