cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX 7150 C12P

noypi-cker
New Contributor

Hi,

I got a used Ruckus ICX 7150 C12P I think it's from a Lennar home. I already changed the super user password thru CLI and able to login in CLI but thru WEB UI I can't login. I tried all the Lennar default username and password but still not able to login. Pls. help. Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

Imran_ruckus

Hi @noypi-cker 

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I trust this message finds you well.

I appreciate the information you have provided. Based on the case description, it appears that you have successfully reset the username and password for your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch via the CLI but are encountering difficulties accessing the Web GUI using these credentials.

To address this issue, I kindly request you to reset your credentials once again using the CLI commands outlined below:

enable

configure terminal

device(config)# username super password pass

(Where the username is ’super’ and password ‘pass’ (You could choose any of your choices)

To ensure proper authentication, execute the following commands:

device(config)# crypto key generate rsa

device(config)# aaa authentication login default local

Note: It will take some time to get synchronized with new reset credentials. Try after some time.

Should you have any further inquiries or require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

Your patience and cooperation are greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @noypi-cker 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi Imran,

I already tried it but still can't login on the WEB UI.

Thanks,

Leo

Hi @noypi-cker 

Greetings!!!

I hope this message finds you well.

I appreciate your prompt response and the provided update.

Could you kindly attempt to log in using the reset credentials in either Incognito mode or an alternate web browser?

Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated. Please keep me informed of any developments.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi