cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrieve username and password for unleash app

Lex
New Contributor

I’m unable to access the Ruckus Unleashed Home App on my iPhone due to be not being "not on network". I have ICX7150-C12-SWITCH and 2 APs, my wifi works very well but unable to manage my network by logging in the app. I saw the previous post how to troubleshoot this situation by looking for the IP address but my problem now is I don't know/forgot my username and password since I've been used to the facial recognition login prior. I need help pls on how to retrieve my username and password. Thank you!

16 REPLIES 16

hashirshabbir
New Contributor

You can typically reset the credentials through the app or the associated account. Begin by selecting the Forgot Password or similar option on the app's login screen. Follow the provided instructions to reset your password, which may involve receiving an email or using other verification methods. If this doesn't resolve the issue, consider reaching out to Ruckus support for further assistance, providing details about your device and account.

Hi @hashirshabbir 

Greetings!!!

We appreciate your efforts and time for sharing your valuable suggestion which will help users facing this issue.

Please feel free to contact RUCKUS Lennar Home Community for any assistance.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.