cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many IP addreses should i see on my network if i have 2 Ruckus devices

Lepresean
New Contributor

Hi There,

I have 2 physical Ruckus devices installed.  When i run an IP scan on my home network, it shows me 3 IP address.  Is this correct or is there any more information i can give to help answer the question.  Many thanks in advance 

7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Lepresean 

Please check the following link:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Admin-usernames-and-password...

Note: Initially attempt to log in using the credentials "super/sp-admin." If unsuccessful, proceed with the ones located within the green square.

Kind regards, 

Sofia Gätjens

Hi Sofia,

Unfortunately none of these worked.  Is is worth me persuing this as i am not sure if there are many advantatages of being able to see my switch in the unleased app ?.  Thanks 

Hi @Lepresean 

When the ICX is connected to your Unleashed GUI, you gain visibility into port usage, status, traffic statistics, errors, connected clients, model, firmware version, and the ability to back up the current configuration. As a Lennar customer, the capabilities on your ICX are somewhat limited due to its straightforward configuration. Additionally, the status of clients and traffic can also be viewed on the APs tab. Therefore, managing the switch is relatively basic.

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens