cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i get the Configure.Me to come up in my wifi connections so i can set up the unleashed?

alejandro_rial
New Contributor
I started the unleashed app process and had to stop half way thru and now the Configure.Me wifi network doesn't appear. I already contacted customer service a couple of times and watched the youtube videos and nobody can explain how to fix it. Help please
24 REPLIES 24

I changed provider and i can not see the configure.me in my wifi setting. What are the steps? 

Also do I need to have a router to connect my new providers modem to my ICX 7150-C12p? If i can connect what port do i connect the cable from modem?

Hi @armandotop1 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

As this case is raised by @alejandro_rial  which is very old now closed. I can see there is another post raised by you on the Lennar forum (please refer to the below link). Please follow the same post thread, I will assist you with the same.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Connection-from-modem-to-ICX...

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

daniel_adams_ez
New Contributor
Hello, I am having a similar issue. When I try and login to the default IP (192.168.1.10) it says this "This object on the ICX7150-C12 Switch is protected."

gerald_walsh_96
New Contributor II
I am a new Lennar home owner. They forgot to add the Ruckus switch until today (6/3/20). I do not see the configure.me WLAN after they powered up the Ruckus 510 AP, even after several factory resets.

andrew_giancol1
Contributor III
Hmmm, can you see your AP on the network side?