cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i get a new device sent to me?

cmitchell1327
New Contributor

Tried all the troubleshooting steps after a power outage almost 6 months ago. I have tried Tried to manually reboot using steps provided in this forum, and still offline. I would like to discuss how i can get a new device, or a pass to get some legitimate phone support please.

16 REPLIES 16

Can someone please assist me with the resources I have available? I have been trying to follow these online steps for months and still do not have a working ruckus device. Please stop punishing me for your faulty product

Hi @cmitchell1327 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

As mentioned, effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or remote session. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only. And the forum is on a best-effort basis.

As mentioned in the previous post, you can just try to access the Switch on a web browser by finding its IP address. 

We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible so that they are not much difficult to follow. However, if you continue to have difficulty following the steps, we would recommend that you seek outside help or a technician.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Can you send me all the steps i need at once?

If i am able to log directly into the switch IP address without downloading any new applications, what are the next steps? This is really dissapointing support, and i know its not your fault, but if there is feedback that can be provided, i would give negative stars for this support. 

Imran can you please help me get a replacement device? I have tried to follow these steps numerous times over the past few months and i am having such a hard time getting through these steps.. I am asking as nicely as i possibly can to please allow an exception for a replacement device, or to allow someone to speak with me on the phone so i can try and troubleshoot this? I understand that this forum is best effort basis and the guides are supposedly easy to follow, but i am really struggling. Please help me. 

Imran can you please help me get a replacement device? I have tried to follow these steps numerous times over the past few months and i am having such a hard time getting through these steps.. I am asking as nicely as i possibly can to please allow an exception for a replacement device, or to allow someone to speak with me on the phone so i can try and troubleshoot this? I understand that this forum is best effort basis and the guides are supposedly easy to follow, but i am really struggling. Please help me.