cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help ------ I just need some guidence !

gadamsgran4
New Contributor

Can anyone advise of a Ruckus Contractor in Houston Texas who is trustworthy and knows his business ?

I desperately need one to come out to my home or contact me via phone, that can walk me through my setup of the home I purchased from Lennar ---- I cannot get any assistance directly from Ruckus --- or even any suggestion on who can assist me.  Thank you very much for your help.

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @gadamsgran4 

Thank you for the response and the detailed information you shared.

As per the light status of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch and the R510 Access Points, they seem to be in a normal status.

As I see from the picture you shared, seems like the ethernet cable which is coming from the ISP’s (Internet Service Provider’s) Router or Modem/Router combo is plugged into the wrong port on the Switch panel. It must be plugged into any 1 in-12 ports as shown in the below screenshot. Please unplug the ethernet cable and plug it into the correct port and try to connect to the Internet via Access Points.

Could you please let me know if you can connect to the Internet via the R510 Access Points Wi-Fi network or if you have any issues?

Please confirm and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Imran - I was out of town yesterday & will be today, so I could not move the plug / cable to your requested location.  Will do so in next 24 hours & advise you.  Please keep this dialog open until I perform the task & advise.

thank you

George

Hi @gadamsgran4 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Sure, please check and let me know if any assistance is required.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Imran : I am back into the house & have switched the orange plug as you advised above.  I can still connect to the internet ... so I guess that change had no effect on the system ?  Or was it supposed to make it run faster or more efficiently or ?????  Please  advise.

Now back to my original question ... I need to log in and check for any/all Ruckus Updates for my routers and system.  Can you provide me with a "Ruckus for Dummies" step by step document that will walk me through this ?  After 4 years without updates, I am pretty sure my system needs updates.   Thank you ..... much appreciated.

Hi @gadamsgran4 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Unleashed is the RUCKUS Management system where you can manage and see the information such as version, upgrade, etc., to assist you better.

Please log in to your Unleashed system on a LAPTOP WEB BROWSER using the Master AP IP Address OR https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ ? 

If you can’t access using the above link and don’t know the IP Address of the Access Points. Please refer to the below guide to find the IP Address of the Access Point to get the requested information.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

You should see the below-Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Please try logging into the RUCKUS Unleashed and confirm.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi