cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Resetting R510 APs in Lennar Home

ryanb2
New Contributor

Hello,

I moved into a Lennar home where the previous homeowners did not reset or erase their configuration.

The set up includes two APs (R510s, one on first floor and one on second floor) and an ICX 7850 12-port switch. The switch is currently not connected to the router for up and out connectivity. I factory reset both routers a few times. Once when they were both connected to PoE ports and a second time for each one while the other that was not getting reset was disconnected to power. When I did this, I didn’t get the “Configure-Me” SSID option even after waiting 10-15 minutes for both.

On the master AP however, I got the “Recover Me” option. Past forums posts on here were not helpful with addressing the issue. Is there a default password I can use for this so I can console in and change settings?

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Imran_ruckus

Hi @ryanb2 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

I can see there is another post raised by you on the Lennar forum (please refer to the below link). Please follow the same post thread, one of our Engineers, Sofia Gatjens will assist you with the same.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Issues-with-R510-APs/m-p/714...

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.