cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

H510 no access to web interface 192.168.0.1

Pajinuk
New Contributor

Hello. I bough house where is installed Ruckus H510. on the back of device is web interface page on the 192.168.0.1,but if try connected there nothing happend.

also I cant see WIFI network with ssd Configure,ME-numbers. but want password for me (this one doesnt work : sp-admin).

please can anyone help me get access.

now internet work only via LAN port on the H510.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Vineet_nejwala

Hi @Pajinuk 

Once you plug in the AP in your network and if your router/switch has an active DHCP server it will assign a new private IP to the AP and hence it will change from 192.168.0.1 to assigned one. I am doubting your AP has taken another IP and also possibility that it has already been setup by someone ? You will need to first identify the IP that the AP has to get you any further with setting it up.

Best Regards

Vineet

Hello, yes it is possible. Mate but I dont know who installed herr this AP. It is unofficial solution I think. 

Is this a lennear home ? If Yes, effective 22nd July, Lennar Home users have a dedicated support provided by Wave Technologies. In order to receive technical assistance please contact +1 877-676-8641 to reach Wave Technologies supporting Lennar customers.

Best Regards

Vineet