cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead ICX 7150-C12P

crlloyd1965
New Contributor

Hello support team, I am Lennar home owner with a ruckus IXC 7150-c12p and a WAP. My unit will not stay powered on. When the power is cycled, the amber lights flashes then nothing. I've tried everything suggested on this forum with the same results. What do I need to do to get an RMA replacement?

13 REPLIES 13

Hi @crlloyd1965

Greetings of the day!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Below is the guide on how to console in the ICX-7150-C12P: (Also shared in the previous post)

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-console-in-the-ICX-71...

Please try to console after connecting cables as described in the link and shown in the below pictures.

Could you please provide an image/photo of where you are trying to connect via console / Ethernet from ICX 7150 - C12 P (USB type C to USB) to the PC? (Physical setup) like the following example: 

Before uploading the photos please login to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

I've done everything I know how to do. I need an RMA please. This unit controls all of my lighting scenes and schedules, my AC schedule and geofence, my Ring doorbell, etc. Please advise at your earliest convenience.

Thank you. 

Hi @crlloyd1965

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

I truly apologize for the inconvenience. As we cannot proceed with RMA without confirming if it is a hardware issue.

To confirm the same could you please plug your ICX-7150-C12P Switch into a power outlet and send us a picture of it? Please refer to the below picture as an example.

Before uploading the photos please login to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

I do not have the options shown in the example to attach or take the pictures. I have two pictures but no way to send them. When I log into the Ruckus site, again I have no options like shown. 

Can you send me an address to send to please.