cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect connect to Ruckus unleashed app

JustinB
New Contributor

I changes ISPs today and I can no longer login into the Ruckus app.  I get an error message that says "You are not connected to the Unleased network." I am on the network wifi that existed before the change in ISP and am able to access the internet as normal. 

2 REPLIES 2

Imran_ruckus

Hi @JustinB 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that your Unleashed App is not working.

If you haven’t tried Accessing Unleashed on a web browser via the IP address of the Access Points, could you please try to find the Master IP address of the Access Point and try to check it on a browser? Please refer to the below guide to find the IP address.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

You should see the below Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Once you find and can log in via the IP Address of the Unleashed Master Access Point, please try the below steps.

1. Make sure you are connected to the RUCKUS Access Point Wi-Fi Network.

2. Click on ‘change login destination’. (Please refer to the below screenshot)

3. Put your Unleashed MASTER Access Point IP Address as ‘Destination IP’ and save it. (Please refer to the below screenshot and 0.0.0.0 is just an example)

4. Now try to log in to Unleashed App using your credentials.

Please follow ALL the 4 STEPS carefully, check and confirm.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards, 

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Imran_ruckus

Hi @JustinB 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a known issue on which we are working with our Engineering Team internally. And This issue is expected to be fixed in the upcoming Unleashed version 200.14 software release and the App Release.  

The estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) for the release is Mid of July 2023.

For now, please refer to the workaround, that will be using the IP Address of Master AP as described in the below process.

If you haven’t tried Accessing Unleashed on a web browser via the IP address of the Access Points, could you please try to find the Master IP address of the Access Point and try to check it on a browser? Please refer to the below guide to find the IP address.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

You should see the below Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Refer to the below screenshot to know your MASTER IP Address on the Web Unleashed system.

Once you find and can log in via the IP Address of the Unleashed Master Access Point, please try the below steps.

1. Make sure you are connected to the RUCKUS Access Point Wi-Fi Network.

2. Click on ‘change login destination’. (Please refer to the below screenshot)

3. Put your Unleashed MASTER Access Point IP Address as ‘Destination IP’ and save it. (Please refer to the below screenshot and 0.0.0.0 is just an example)

4. Now try to log in to Unleashed App using your credentials.

Please follow ALL 4 STEPS as explained above.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards, 

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.