cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Home Ownership

mcmanup
New Contributor

I recently purchased a four year old Lennar home.  I've watched the Ruckus Unleashed videos showing how to set the unit up via Configure.Me.  When I use the app on my iPhone everything goes well until I hit the Submit as the final step.  It always comes back with a message saying 'Unleashed set up failed'.  Could the unit still be associated with the previous owner?  This happened with Ring camera and Honeywell thermostat.  I contacted those companies and they deleted the previous owners name and info from their system and I was able to set up those devices with my name and information.  If you think this is the problem, how do I do this with Ruckus?  Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

pinky_ruckus

Hi @mcmanup ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are trying to set up your RUCKUS devices in your recently purchased Lennar Home.

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices as a reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Once you confirm the RUCKUS devices are connected as per the above description,  You can try connecting to the Wi-Fi network from the RUCKUS Access Points using the credentials provided on the Networking Device holding cabin. (Please refer to the below screenshot)

If the login username and password don’t work, you need to factory reset your RUCKUS Access Points and configure them with a new Wi-Fi network/SSID. Please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article for the Access Points factory reset process.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Thank you very much!  

Hello @mcmanup ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.