cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Access Ruckus Unleashed Dashboard after changing modem/router

steven_auyeung
New Contributor II
After changing my modem/router, I am no longer able to connect to the Ruckus Unleashed Dashboard (unleashed.ruckuswireless.com)

My wireless APs are still working though - most of my wireless devices were able to connect and obtain internet access.

Would love some guidance on how to regain access to the unleashed dashboard - I read I could try connecting directly to an AP's IP address via a web browser, although I tried connecting to a number of different IP addresses I can find associated with my new router and was unsuccessful.

My current setup is:
modem/router > ICX 7150-CP12 Switch > two R510 APs

I am calling in from a Lennar home. 
12 REPLIES 12

dan_lamay
New Contributor III
Your Mac is connected via Wi-Fi and not wired with an Ethernet cable correct? I ask because none of those MAC addresses are registered to Ruckus. If you do have an Ethernet cable plugged into your Mac just unplug it so that you are for sure going out via your Wi-Fi adapter. 

steven_auyeung
New Contributor II
correct - my Mac is connected via Wi-Fi, to the Unleashed Wi-Fi network I set up with my previous modem/router (Xfinity gateway)

I've also tried connecting my desktop PC via ethernet cable to the ICX 7150-C12 switch, and tried to load unleashed.ruckuswireless.com via a web browser - also didn't work

steven_auyeung
New Contributor II
these are the IP addresses I am getting from my windows desktop machine that is connected to the ICX switch via ethernet cable - do any of these look like a Ruckus MAC address?Image_ images_messages_5f91c450135b77e247a1cfb3_f7dc1810b295caea2ea14a4f45a8fb06_RackMultipart20200505565711r6l-12b056ac-dcb0-49fe-b039-38694cd18167-523630712.JPG1588718377

dan_lamay
New Contributor III
Yes, perhaps d8-6c-63, so give https://192.168.0.9 a try. The only time unleashed.ruckuswireless.com will work is if you are connected via Wi-Fi. We are doing a DNS redirection and it might have been taken out of the latest code stream for security reasons. 

dan_lamay
New Contributor III
No that MAC is registered to Google. Is it possible that static IP addresses were placed on the Ruckus products? The only other thing I would recommend is to download a product called "FING" on your Windows PC, run a scan of your 192.168.0.0/24 network to see if that picks up the 2 R510's that are working in your home network.