cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Access Ruckus Unleashed Dashboard after changing modem/router

steven_auyeung
New Contributor II
After changing my modem/router, I am no longer able to connect to the Ruckus Unleashed Dashboard (unleashed.ruckuswireless.com)

My wireless APs are still working though - most of my wireless devices were able to connect and obtain internet access.

Would love some guidance on how to regain access to the unleashed dashboard - I read I could try connecting directly to an AP's IP address via a web browser, although I tried connecting to a number of different IP addresses I can find associated with my new router and was unsuccessful.

My current setup is:
modem/router > ICX 7150-CP12 Switch > two R510 APs

I am calling in from a Lennar home. 
12 REPLIES 12

dan_lamay
New Contributor III
Did you just replace the modem/router within the past 24 hours? Perhaps the IP addresses that were given out via the previous modem/router have not timed out yet. Did you power cycle the APs & switch after you replaced the modem/router? 

steven_auyeung
New Contributor II
I did replace the modem/router within the past 24 hours. I tried to reset the master AP via the reset button on the AP itself, but the power button went RED - does that mean I did a hard reset? do I need to reconfigure the Unleashed Network again?

steven_auyeung
New Contributor II
Oh nevermind - I am now able to connect to the Unleashed Dashboard.

After I hit the reset button on the original master AP and the power light went RED, the member AP seems to have become the master AP.

Then when I reconnect my mac to the Unleashed network, I was able to connect to unleashed.ruckuswireless.com

Looks like some form of power cycle did the trick - thanks for the assist Dan!