cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't open laptop to see master IP address to manage network

nhice76
New Contributor

Hello,

I cannot access my unleashed apps through my iPhone and when I tried to go on my computer to check for my master IP address, It says cannot be found . Im a lennar community. kindly please help me open my mange network through my phone and laptop. try to click the link that they recommended at the forum but it won't work.

Janice Pimentel
4 REPLIES 4

pinky_ruckus

Hello @nhice76 ,

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the case description, I understand that you are unable to login to the Unleashed through your laptop or web browser. 

I would request you to please login to your Unleashed system on a web browser using the Master AP IP Address or https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ and share the screenshot after pressing the Switch option.

If you can’t access using the above link and don’t know the IP Address of the Access Points. Please refer to the below guide to find the IP Address of the Access Point to get the requested information.

How to find the IP Address of the RUCKUS Devices (Switch and APs) using IP Scanner free applications

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-find-the-IP-Address-o...

You should see the below-Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Please share the requested information and let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

pinky_ruckus

Hello @nhice76  ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence.  

Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

pinky_ruckus

Hello @nhice76  ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

pinky_ruckus

Hello @nhice76 ,

Greetings!

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran