cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App password reset

Fig
New Contributor II

I recently changed my Spectrum(Comcast) Modum. However, in the process I lost my access to the Ruckus Mobile App and my admin password no longer works.  What to do next in order to regain access? Wi-fi is working. Access to app is not.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Fig
New Contributor II

ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Hi @Sharon 

Thank you for the response.

Apologies again. 

Please give me some time, let me check it and get back to you shortly.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Irman -

I just tried to respond to your private email but the system is saying I responded too many times - I wrote 1 response see below as follows:

Irman -

I am having trouble responded as this site is not allowing me to include the wording of the errors.

I can not log into the web site unleased.ruckuswireless.com to go to the admin section and upload my IP address.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Sharon

I

Hi @Sharon 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Let me post in your original case thread.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Hi Imran, I'm trying to access my Ruckus wifi. My wifi is working, but I don't have the original password. I read through your directions but it doesn't seem to apply to my problem. To reset my original password do I have to download the Ruckus app onto my phone? If so, which app should I download? There are a number of choices. 

Hi  @Tundar 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well

As this case was raised by @Fig which is old and now closed,

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the above description and what you've done so that we can guide you properly. (Please refer to the link and screenshot below for the same.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/bd-p/lennar

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi