cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Download Recommended ICX Firmware: 08.0.95m - That file is not available in your country.

hkwonton
New Contributor

Hello,

I was checking the Ruckus website and noticed there is an updated recommended firmware version for the ICX 7150 series switch, 08.0.95m. I logged in and tried to download it, but I received an error saying "That file is not available in your country." I am located in California, and tried on and off of a VPN service, but I get the same message. I never had an issue downloading the switch firmware from the site before. Can someone check this out?

Thank you,

Jeff

4 REPLIES 4

hkwonton
New Contributor

It seems like the issue has been resolved. I was able to download the new firmware.

Hi @hkwonton 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community Forums.

Great!!! Good to know that the issue is now resolved. 

We appreciate your time on this case.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I still have this issue. when I try to download the file 08.0.95m. It says "That file is not available in your country." I live in california.

Hi @lennaruser 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well

As this case/post is raised by @hkwonton 

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and a detailed description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly. (Please refer to the link and screenshot below for the same.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/bd-p/lennar

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.