cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App password reset

Fig
New Contributor II

I recently changed my Spectrum(Comcast) Modum. However, in the process I lost my access to the Ruckus Mobile App and my admin password no longer works.  What to do next in order to regain access? Wi-fi is working. Access to app is not.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Fig
New Contributor II

ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Hi @Fig 

Thank you for the response.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi @Fig 

Greetings!!!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a known issue on which we are working with our Engineering Team internally. And This issue is expected to be fixed in the upcoming Unleashed version 200.14 software release and the App Release.  

The estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) for the release is Mid of July 2023.

For now, please refer to the workaround, that will be using the IP Address of Master AP as described in a post previously.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards, 

Imran Sanadi

I have been working with Jayavidhya and this person cannot answer or help me.  You can go see my chain of reply with this person.  My issue is I cannot log on to unleashed.ruckuswireless.com (say page does not exist) how can I fix the problem if I cannot get to the dashboard.  I have been going in circle for about 1.5 months.  Jayavidhya sends me links that do not work and links for windows when I am a Mac user.  I am very frustrated as this should be a simple fix.  This is the only app that I am having problems with - it is very clear it is a Ruckus problem all you have to do is read the support page or go online.  I have not found how I can get onto the website to fix this issue. Please advise asap as I want access to my account.

Sharon

Hi @Sharon 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

As I have checked with the Engineer, you will receive the next Plan of Action to get this issue fixed.

However, if you continue to face the issue we will check on your own post.

As this is a different post thread, please reply on your post to avoid confusion here.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Thank you Imran.

FYI - just before your reply I received another response from Jayavidhya not answering my issues and sending me the same old links that do not work.  To put it simply at this point it is ridiculous to keep sending out worthless information.

Sharon