cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App crashed during WLAN name & password change

S_BernierMD
New Contributor

While attempting to update the WLAN name and password on the Unleashed app, an error returned “action could not be complete”. After "trying again" and returning the same error message the name changed, but the password is not correct. Neither old, nor new password will grant access to the network. Now, the IP address (and every other devise) is no longer detectible. 

How do I gain access to the network? Do I need to reset everything, and if so, how?

Barriers:

1. I can not access the application password is incorrect
  2. The IP address is not detectable
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @S_BernierMD 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

At this point we suggest you factory resetting your RUCKUS Access Points and reconfigure them with a new Wi-Fi Network/SSID. Please refer to the below RUCKUS 'Lennar Knowledge Base' self-help guide for the same.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Please follow the process as explained in the guide and let me know if you have any queries.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

I  am logged into support...

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 10.01.43 AM.png

Hi @S_BernierMD 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

At this point we suggest you factory resetting your RUCKUS Access Points and reconfigure them with a new Wi-Fi Network/SSID. Please refer to the below RUCKUS 'Lennar Knowledge Base' self-help guide for the same.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Please follow the process as explained in the guide and let me know if you have any queries.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

I will work on this, and check back with additional questions if necessary.

Hi @S_BernierMD 

Thank you for the update.

Sure. Please let me know if you have any queries.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi