No power on access points
Hi I'm also having the same issue here. The power doest reach the access points. Tried to follow the forum but my Mac can't recognize the drivers I installed.
Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.
Hope you are doing well!!!
Thank you for the information you shared,
As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS Access Points are not powering up.
Could you please let us know?
1. For how long have you been facing this issue? Was there any Power Outage?
2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture)
3. Please make sure the Ethernet cable is connected to anyone in the 12 ports shown in the picture below:
4. Also please Make sure it is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source.
5. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch?
Please refer to the below guide for connection setup:
Most common Setups for Lennar homes users
Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights.
Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.
Thank you again.
Lennar Home Community.
Since last Thursday, after a brief power glitch. Nothing was changed or unplugged on the switch. I have Syst green - power green - no amber lights. I have 3 access points.
Thank you for the response and the information you shared.
As you mentioned that, the SYST and PWR lights are green, meaning the Switch light status is in normal condition.
Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Point? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below screenshot)
Thank you again for your patience.