Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.
Hope you are doing well!!!
Thank you for the information you shared.
As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing disconnected in the Unleashed App.
Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?
1. Was this working before or is it a new installation? If it worked before, was there any power outage before you started facing this issue?
2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)
3. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from the Router to a laptop/PC).
4. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)
Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, light the status of Access Points.
Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.
Please let us know the answers to ALL the above queries or let us know if you have any queries in this regard.
3. My system was working properly prior to a power outage. Once power came back online I updated the access points and they came back online however the switch has been disconnected. I just started a factory rest but I am unable to still connect to the IP address of the switch and it does not show when I scan the network for IP addresses
Thank you for the response and the information you shared.
Please unplug the ethernet cable that is coming from the ISP Router (I believe it’s the yellow color I see in the picture you shared) and plug it into another port in any 1 in-12 ports as highlighted in the below screenshot.
Once it is done, please reboot (unplug and plug from the power outlet) your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch and ISP (Internet Service Provider) Router. After the reboot is complete, please perform the IP Scan once again and check if there is any IP Address of Switch with the name Ruckus Wireless or Brocade Communications. Please share the screenshot of the same.
Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding.
I am able to find the IP address for the switch through my router app. When I login to the dashboard and try to add the IP address to the switch it gives me the error message failed to ping ICX (shows IP address I put in). Suggest checking the network.