cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access points R510 has no power

Lennar1
New Contributor

My access points lost power (pic#1) and I did some research and realized that I need to reset the switch by unplugging it and pressing the reset button on it. After resetting it now all the lights on the switch just keep flashing amber (pic#2) and there are still no power on my access points on my ceilings. 

please advise. 

IMG_9116.jpeg

IMG_9114.jpeg

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Lennar1 ,

Greetings!

Thank you for the information you shared.

I understand that you are unable to log into the RUCKUS Unleashed application on your smartphone.

This may happen when your RUCKUS Access Points are on an older version which doesn’t let you log into the Unleashed application. We suggest you upgrade your ALL RUCKUS R510 Access Points to version 200.15.6.12.304 which is recently released.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to upgrade the Ruckus AP to a recommended version

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Upgrade-process-of-the-RUCKU...

Once you upgrade your ALL Access Points, please uninstall the Unleashed application and install the updated one. And try to log in.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard. 

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello @Lennar1 ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the  case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has  changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.