cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access point power is not on

varunkrissj
New Contributor II

I upgraded my ATT wirless modemat home and after that the access point pwoer is not on and also not showing green light on the ruckus icx7150. IMG_4721.jpgIMG_4724.jpgIMG_4722.jpg

18 REPLIES 18

Hi @varunkrissj 

Thank you for the response and the update.

As mentioned in the article, use 8095g in place of 08095h. 

As you have executed 'copy tftp flash 192.168.1.155 mnz10114.bin bootrom' command, please go to the next set of commands as described in the guide. Let me know if it works.

Thank you once again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

varunkrissj
New Contributor II

I executed next command but failing at  "copy tftp flash 192.168.1.155 SPS08095gufi.bin  primary"

telnet@ICX7150-C12 Switch#copy tftp flash 192.168.1.155 SPS08080f.bin primary
telnet@ICX7150-C12 Switch#Load to buffer (8192 bytes per dot)
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
SYNCING IMAGE TO FLASH. DO NOT SWITCH OVER OR POWER DOWN THE UNIT(65536 bytes per dot)...
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
TFTP to Flash Done.
telnet@ICX7150-C12 Switch#copy tftp flash 192.168.1.155 SPS08095gufi.bin  primary
telnet@ICX7150-C12 Switch#The code type 64 is not correct for the target hardware, abort!
File Type Check Failed

TFTP to Flash Error - code 8

varunkrissj
New Contributor II

I executed next command and failing at copy tftp flash 192.168.1.155 SPS08095gufi.bin  primary
telnet@ICX7150-C12 Switch#The code type 64 is not correct for the target hardware, abort!
File Type Check Failed

TFTP to Flash Error - code 8

varunkrissj
New Contributor II

I am available now.