cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Points rebooted - No internet connection

kbigle
New Contributor

We have 4 access points.  All of them had no lights lit.  We disconnected the power, turned everything back on and reset them.  They are now all lit up.  When devices connect through them, there is no internet connection.  please help!

17 REPLIES 17

Hi @kbigle 

Thank you for your response and the update.

Based on the current connections and the light status of your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch and Access Points, everything appears to be functioning normally.

However, I recommend rebooting (unplug and plug into the power outlet) your ISP (Internet Service Provider) router to see if this resolves the connectivity issues. For detailed instructions on how to address connectivity problems, please refer to the following RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base article:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/RUCKUS-Lennar-Home-devices-C...

Additionally, please confirm if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms when connected to the Access Point's Wi-Fi network:

- Slow or intermittent internet connection via RUCKUS devices
- Websites failing to load
- Devices disconnecting or experiencing connectivity issues
- Internet connection dropping randomly
- Smart devices unable to connect to the internet
- RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing a ‘Disconnected’ or ‘Connecting’ state in the Unleashed system.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if further assistance is needed.

Thank you once again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Thank you.  We have rebooted and unplugged all connections and reconnected them.  Devices are recognizing the Lennar wifi signal .  When we connect to wifi through that connection devices will show all bars for the connection, but we are getting  “no internet connection” messages.  We are not having connection problem when we connect devices through our fios option, but that option does not carry a signal through the entire house.  Could there be an issue with the access points themselves and are they under a warranty.

Hi @kbigle 

Thank you for your response and the update.

I apologize for any confusion. As mentioned, based on the current connections and the light status of your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch and Access Points, everything appears to be functioning normally.

I recommend checking the Ethernet cable connecting your ISP Router to the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch. Consider replacing the cable with a different one to rule out any potential issues. Make sure the ethernet cable is connected to one of the LAN ports on the Router to any 1 in-12 ports on the RUCKUS Switch. (Refer to the below screenshot for the same)

If the problem persists, you may need to perform a factory reset on the Access Points and reconfigure them with a new Wi-Fi Network/SSID. For detailed instructions on the factory reset process, please refer to the following RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base article:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Please let me know if you have any further questions or need additional assistance.

Thank you once again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  

Hi @kbigle 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @kbigle 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi