cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Points No Power- Lennar customer rep came out already

Ray11214
New Contributor

None of my access points are receiving power.  I have verified breakers and all outlets are worming.  Tried resetting and someone from Lennar came out and told me need to contact and get them replaced as when power went out probably shortaged the access points.  How do i get replacements?? 

17 REPLIES 17

I followed the steps doesnt say anything is currently connected and the access points are not on no lights no power at all.

Hi @Ray11214

Thanks for your reply. However, we cannot replace the chassis until you confirm that the hardware is damaged. Please share the screenshot of the error you are getting while trying to trouble shoot the error. 

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I am not getting an error message as the access points are not powering on so doesnt say anything as ruckus says not connected to service

Can someone just call me directly and help me this is the most frustrating thing i have ever dealt with for something that is not my issue/fault

Hi @Ray11214

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email.
We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

I understand that the steps may be somewhat new, however, we cannot replace the chassis until you confirm that the hardware is damaged.
We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible, so that they are not difficult to follow; however, if you continue to have difficulty following the steps,
I would recommend that you seek outside help or a technician.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community