cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Point

NickM0511
New Contributor

Hello -

I have a Lennar Smart Home that utilizes the Ruckus access points. We are connected to AT&T as our internet provider and after being on the support line with them, the gateway and connection is working as it should. One of the access points in the house is not showing anything lit up except for the power and the other access point appears to be working normally, as the 2.4 and 5.0 lights are on. I had an issue like this previously after a power outage, and a tech was able to remote in and solve the problem. Please let me know what is needed for assistance on this. 

16 REPLIES 16

Screen Shot 2022-12-16 at 11.18.18 AM.png

Hi @NickM0511 

Please verify the connections from the non-working access and ICX 7150 -C12 P that the cable seems to be in good conditions. 

AP - SW.png

Do a factory reset (try about 3 times) on the access point that is not working to see if the lights change.

Physical Factory Reset an Access Points Ruckus

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Physical-Factory-Reset-an-Ac...

Please let me know the results on this ! 

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

The master access point now has green lights on Power, CTL and 5.0 but a solid amber light on 2.4. 

Still not able to connect to the second access point after the reset, as it is showing a blinking red light on Power. 

Hi @NickM0511 

This unit Should be RMA (return merchandise authorization) in simple words replace it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post and paste it into the chat to start unit replacement.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez

Good Morning -

I have unfortunately having the same issue again with my R510 Access Point.

The master AP is working normally, but the secondary AP is not powering on at all.

I have tried to disconnect it, but no matter I do, there is no power light even coming up.

I believe this needs to be replaced.