cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access my ruckus to change passwords

Jona2123
New Contributor

Hello,

I have a icx 7150-c08p, and I would like to change password that was set by Lennar. I've never created an account nor do I know where to start. contacted ruckus tech support and was directed to here. Please help. 

10 REPLIES 10

Imran_ruckus

admin test

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Jona2123 

Greetings!!! 

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared,

As per the case description, I could understand that you need assistance in changing the username and password for the RUCKUS device network.

Could you please let me know if you are asking about changing the credentials for Wi-Fi via RUCKUS Access Points, ICX 7150-C12P Switch, or the RUCKUS Unleashed system? And do you know the current username/password for the same?

Please confirm and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Thank you for the quick response. 

I want to be able to reset the password for my wifi. since I moved into my home I never changed it nor did I create an account. I always used the one provided upon install. I want to be able to go into the unleashed app and manage my settings/passwords. I was able to reset the R510 and get into the unleashed app to reset admin and password. now when I try to log in through unleashed app, it says not connected to unleashed network. 

Hi @Jona2123 

Thank you for the update and the information you shared.

This may happen when your RUCKUS Access Points are on an older version which doesn’t let you log into the Unleashed application. Please check the current version of your Unleashed Access Points and share a screenshot of the same.

Could you please login to your Unleashed system on a web browser using the Master AP IP Address or https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ and share the screenshot showing the below information?

Please check, help us with the above-requested information, and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.