Until yesterday everything worked great. We had a power outage yesterday and WiFi has been flaky since then. Goes up/down, speed tests error out or inconsistent.
I narrowed down the problem to the Ruckus portion of the networking. Because when I connect to the AT&T fiber modem's WiFi SSID, everything works great. Consistent WiFi and speed test results. BTW the WiFI SSID on the AT&T modem is different than the one setup on Ruckus.
So far, I have done the following:
1) Powered off and powered on the whole setup
2) Unplugged the RJ45 cables between the AT&T modem and the switch and also unplugged and plugged back in the cables on the Ruckus switch (to the access points).
3) Rebooted the Ruckus switch
4) Upgraded the firmware on the access points using the Unleashed app on my phone
5) Performed troubleshooting in the Unleashed app on my phone:
Speed flex test from each AP to phone looks ok
Speed flex test from AP to AP test looks ok
What else can I do? Thank you!
PS: IP passthrough is set to Off on the AT&T modem. Not sure if this needs to be On and don't recall what it used to be.
Hi, wanted to provide an update. I opened a ticket with Support. It turns out the Ruckus switch booted into router mode. We had a brief power outage. The tech booted it into switch mode and everything is fine! The tech also replaced the router image file with the switch image file so it won't go into the router mode in the future.