cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP reset issues

Ringnesgold
New Contributor

My cable provider recently switched out my modem. I could no longer access my ruckus network. I have attempted to reset my AP 7 times, 5 with the app and 2 with the PC. This last time once I was complete, instead of the network I set up recover.me-01570 shows up. I am at my wits end, and I need this due to the size of my house.

7 REPLIES 7

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Ringnesgold ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the case description, I understand that you are unable to reset the AP and stuck at Recover.me 

I would request you to please confirm if the Switch is connected to the Router/modem combo or to the router provided from the ISP. The Switch should not be connected to the ISP modem directly.

Please verify the connections from the access points and ICX 7150 -C12 P that the cable seems to be in good conditions. Also, the ethernet cable should be connected to 1 of 12 ports in the switch.

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices as a reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

If you have multiple Access Points (APs) in your home, please go to the Ruckus Switch, disconnect from its ports the Ethernet cables of all the Access Points, except the one that you are going to work with. Once the process is finished, connect back to the Ruckus Switch the access points that you disconnected before, and they will connect into the network automatically after a few minutes.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to factory reset the AP and create new Wi-Fi network.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Please follow the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello @nicole ,

This post is opened by @Ringnesgold .

Could you please be more specific about the link you are looking for?

We would request you to please open a new post and we will be assisting you through the new case.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Ringnesgold ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

nicole
New Contributor II

Please share the reference link.