cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7150 have no status light and We don’t have any power at the R510 access point switches.

VishalJK
New Contributor

7150 have no status light and We don’t have any power at the R510 access point switches.

I have tried resetting the switches by unplug power but no luck.

I have connected modem only . Is there required model + router?

24 REPLIES 24

twmcc
New Contributor

Yarenis, what does this mean?

13-Need to have ssh/telnet or console access to the switch, it should look like this.

Hi @twmcc 

You already have access, remember that you are connected through the console, so you already have access to the CLI (command line interface) of the Switch, it looks like you are going to perform the upgrade via USB, so it will be a matter of following the guide, insert the new code into the USB, and connect it to the USB port on the Switch, finally run the commands to upgrade.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

twmcc
New Contributor

Yarenis, after doing the factory reset the lights began flashing amber and 2 hours later that is still happneing. Is this how long it should take for the reset?

Hi @twmcc 

Not, that just means the Switch still stuck in boot mode, I have approved you the RMA, this unit must be RMA (return merchandise authorization) means replace it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post and paste it into the chat to start unit replacement.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

I have attached modem/router combo now. Still switch is not working.

The system SYST  LED is steady amber and PWR is green. Pnly 2 lights in Switch.