cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd owner of Lennar home. Unable to set up Ruckus switch and AP

pantherx13
New Contributor

Previous owner couldn't get Ruckus to work and didn't use it.  Original owner disconnected all the cables.  Ruckus switch has power led green solid, rest of led's flashing amber after attempting a reset.  Both AP's in house have zero power it appears as no led's are lit up.  One blue cable labeled "dmarc" is connected to ONT port of ATT fiber gateway.  Remaining cables hanging in cabinet are red, blue, green, and one white.  Using a Mac computer.  Please advise.

Thank You

59 REPLIES 59

Hi @pantherx13 

Thank you for the response.

If your Access Points (200.14.6.1.203) and the Unleashed application are on the latest versions, you should be able to log into the application.

Could you please log into Unleashed on the web browser and check if ALL the access points are on the same 200.14.6.1.203 version? 

Also, please try to forget your RUCKUS Wi-Fi network on your iOS device and connect to it once again. Then try to log in.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I just did the forget network on my ruckus wifi and tried to connect again and it started to say unleashing and then the notification of "You are not connected to Unleashed network. Go to settings?" popped up.  When I select Yes to take me to the settings it shows that I am connected to the Ruckus WiFi.  When I try to log on to it from the web browser on my phone it is a blank white page when I enter the IP address for it and says "Safari can't open the page because the server can't be found" when I try unleashed.ruckuswireless.com

I enter other URL addresses just to confirm I am connected to the internet and those load just fine.

Hi @pantherx13 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

As you mentioned that, your APs are upgraded to the 200.14.6.1.203 version. Could you please confirm it once again, by logging into your Unleashed system on a LAPTOP WEB BROWSER using the Master AP IP Address OR https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ ? Please check the current version of your Unleashed Access Points and share a screenshot of the same.

Please check, and help us with the above-requested information. Please share the screenshots of the same.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

see attached screenshots...

  

Hi @pantherx13 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Could you please try to log in using another smartphone and check?

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi