cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd owner of Lennar home. Unable to set up Ruckus switch and AP

pantherx13
New Contributor

Previous owner couldn't get Ruckus to work and didn't use it.  Original owner disconnected all the cables.  Ruckus switch has power led green solid, rest of led's flashing amber after attempting a reset.  Both AP's in house have zero power it appears as no led's are lit up.  One blue cable labeled "dmarc" is connected to ONT port of ATT fiber gateway.  Remaining cables hanging in cabinet are red, blue, green, and one white.  Using a Mac computer.  Please advise.

Thank You

59 REPLIES 59

none of those user and PW combos worked when I tried to log in.  I was able to reset my unleashed.ruckuswireless.com password and get back onto that web interface.  Is there anything I can do in there before to resolve this before factory resetting the switch or should I still proceed with a factory reset.  If I do this does this mean I have to start all over with consoling in and loading everything back on there?

Hi @pantherx13 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Please perform the reset of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch as described in the VIDEO shared in my previous post. It just reset with a reboot and doesn’t affect anything or need consoling to the Switch.

Once you complete the reset of the Switch with a paper clip. Please try to log into the Switch using the default credentials as mentioned in my previous post.

Please try and let me know the result.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I performed the Switch reset and am able to log into the switch via web. Which steps should I perform next?

Hi @pantherx13 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please follow the below process and help me with the queries.

Please follow the below screenshot and enable Telnet:

Once you enable Telnet try to access CLI from the MAC terminal as described below. And share the output of the commands mentioned below in this post.

If you have a MAC device, please try the below process. 

Example "open terminal":

Telnet: Example

nc 10.0.0.132 23 (Format is : nc <ip address of the switch> 23)

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

show inline power

show interface brief

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I have attached the requested screenshots...