cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd owner of Lennar home. Unable to set up Ruckus switch and AP

pantherx13
New Contributor

Previous owner couldn't get Ruckus to work and didn't use it.  Original owner disconnected all the cables.  Ruckus switch has power led green solid, rest of led's flashing amber after attempting a reset.  Both AP's in house have zero power it appears as no led's are lit up.  One blue cable labeled "dmarc" is connected to ONT port of ATT fiber gateway.  Remaining cables hanging in cabinet are red, blue, green, and one white.  Using a Mac computer.  Please advise.

Thank You

59 REPLIES 59

pantherx13
New Contributor

Yes, I can do that. But when I previously did that you had me install the 199 version. So before I upgrade to the 203 version for the 2nd time I just want to confirm that is in fact what you want me to do.

Hi @pantherx13 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Could you please let me know when you upgraded to the .203 version is that the same issue with the Unleashed app?

If yes, please try to uninstall the application from your smartphone, reinstall the latest one, and try to log in.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

If you look to previous posts, on 9/15 I posted to you that I updated my version to the .203 and your reply to that was to update to the .199.

i will update to the .203 version again as well as delete the unleashed app and download it again .

Hi @pantherx13 

Thank you for the response and the information.

Please note, that the Unleashed application issue you are facing was initially fixed in the .199 version, that was the reason we asked you to upgrade to the same. However, as recently I checked internally it should work fine with the .203 version as well.

Please help me what version of the Unleashed app is currently installed on your smartphone? Also please help me with a screenshot of the error you are getting when you try to log into the application.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

here are screenshots from the app after being able to log on. You can see the switch says disconnected