cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2.4G not working

mamtl1010
New Contributor

The 2.4G light is orange.  I don't know what that means or how to get it green again.  I tried rebooting the whole system but that didn't help.  Most of what I've read in this website is too technical for me.  Is there an easy way to get this working again?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Imran_ruckus

Hi @mamtl1010 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that you need assistance with the Access Points Light status.

May I know if you have any Internet connectivity issues via RUCKUS Setup?

If 2.4G or 5G lights are amber, it states that the connectivity is up and there are no devices/clients connected. When any device/client connects to the 2.4 or 5G radio the lights turn green. Please refer to the below link for more information about the light status of the RUCKUS R510 Access Point.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498F...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Imran_ruckus

Hi @mamtl1010 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that you need assistance with the Access Points Light status.

May I know if you have any Internet connectivity issues via RUCKUS Setup?

If 2.4G or 5G lights are amber, it states that the connectivity is up and there are no devices/clients connected. When any device/client connects to the 2.4 or 5G radio the lights turn green. Please refer to the below link for more information about the light status of the RUCKUS R510 Access Point.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498F...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.